Do you have a minimum pax for your catering service?
- Our minimum 50 pax but we are always willing to accommodate your requests of a lesser number if possible. Just drop us an inquiry at the ‘Contact Us’ page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
When do I pay for my catering?
- A 50% deposit is required upfront to secure your date and confirming the booking. Payment of the balance is due a day BEFORE event date. We will also provide a Reservation Agreement that we will need you to counter-sign. Please feel free to contact us directly should you need any clarification.
The venue that I have chosen for my event does not have a kitchen. Would that be a problem?
- No problems at all. We have our own equipment which we will bring along with us; eg: ovens, prep table, etc. Availability of a power supply (plug points) will be necessary.
I would not like chefs to be there on my event date. Is food delivery a possible option?
- Absolutely! We have numerous menus designed specifically for this purpose. We offer drop-off service where the food will be prepared in our kitchen and sent to your event location.
Will there be food tasting available?
- Yes, if the deposit is received, we will provide a free food tasting for you to ensure that you are happy with our proposed menu. Anything that you might find unsatisfactory, we are more than happy to accommodate your requests if possible. (SUBJECT TO TIME AVAILABILITY)